Large luxury villa with private garden, terraces, balconies and automated quadruple garage in the Maggiolina area. Net saleable area of about 960 square meters, with 5 floors. The villa can be used as a multi-family dwelling or as a single residence. It now has large living areas, 10 rooms and 14 bathrooms.
In the very heart of Maggiolina, a green residential area, we find Villa Aida. It is a prestigious property with a garden, terraces, balconies and a quadruple garage.
The villa is located in one of the most picturesque areas of Milan, far from all of the traffic and frenetic energy, with a myriad of services. The area has elegant Art Nouveau villas and unique and highly original architectural experiments, including the famous "Villaggio dei Giornalisti".
Hidden from the chaos of the metropolis and its traffic, the neighbourhood is the perfect solution if you are looking for a formal residence, comfortable yet at the same time not far from the heart of the city.
It is just a short drive to the famous lakes of northern Italy (Lake Como, 51 km away, and Lake Maggiore, 70 km away, are less than an hour's drive, while Lake Garda, 126 km away, can be reached in about an hour and a half). It is also close to some of the major cities of northern Italy (Pavia, Bergamo and Piacenza are less than an hour; Turin is an hour and Genoa is about two hours away).
The nearest airport is Milano Linate, which is just 10 km away, whereas the airports of Milano Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio are both about 50 km away.
Description of buildings
Villa Aida is a luxury detached residence, with a net saleable area of about 960 square meters on 5 floors, with two terraces and two balconies, surrounded by a private garden of over 450 square metres and an automated quadruple garage.
The villa is very versatile, with its two entrances, two staircases and two elevators that connect the various floors, and several kitchens and rooms, allowing it to be used both as a multi-family dwelling (5 apartments) and as a large single dwelling.
Currently it is divided as follows:
- Ground floor with a large living room, kitchen and a bathroom;
- second floor with another living room, two bedrooms (one with balcony) and two bathrooms;
- third and last floor with large kitchen/living room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- basement (with independent access from outside the villa) with a tavern with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, cloakroom, laundry room, another bathroom, pantry, and technical rooms.
- Ground floor with open plan living room/kitchen, charming greenhouse used as a dining room, bedroom and bathroom;
- second floor with living room and balcony, kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- third floor with living room, kitchen, dining room, study, bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet, another bathroom, and terrace;
- fourth floor with bedroom, bathroom, closet and terrace;
- basement with workshop/tavern, bathroom, cellar and technical room.
The property also features an automated garage that can accommodate four cars.
The measurements provided indicate the liveable surface area.
The liveable surface area is the same as the walkable surface area (which includes internal walls) plus 10% to take into account supporting walls.
The surface area occupied by stairs may only be calculated once.
State and finishing
The villa is in excellent condition and the interiors are full of quality materials and finishes.
The house is surrounded by a beautiful private garden measuring 468 sq.m, full of trees and greenery, with some paved areas, perfect when dining outdoors and relaxing during the warmer season.
Use and potential uses
Villa Aida is a beautiful property in one of the most charming residential areas in Milan. Thanks to its size and its double entrance, double staircase and double lift, the property is very versatile and can be used a single luxury home or divided into several living units.
Price 5,900,000 €
Price / sq metre: €/m² 6,107.66
Agency: Casaitalia International Srl