Automatically translated from
Rocca Imperiale (Cs)
Total: land area 15 hectars
Habitation renovated 160 sqm; Barn to renovate 100 sqm.
The "tower" is a typical farmhouse from Calabria entirely built in stone, one of the few that keeps the original structure.
Built immediately after the unification of Italy, in 1880, the property is located on the boundary between Lucania and Calabria and overlooks the beautiful Ionian Sea.
The main building of 160 sqm, renovated preserving original olive and oak beams and using local materials, consists of two rooms on the ground floor and two on the top (40 m2 each), two bathrooms and two entrances. Upstairs the height of the ceiling is 5 m. The property also includes the stables, 100 sqm to be restored. The soil comprises 9 hectares with productive olive groves and 6
hectares of arable land. The farmhouse overlooks the Ionian Sea which is about 5 km. It is situated in Rocca Imperiale, ancient brand of Frederick the second, (FedericoII of Svevia) just a few kilometres from the Wwf natural oasis of Policoro and its marina and at 15 km from the castle of Roseto Capospulico, also belonging to the period of Frederick the second. It is also 45 km from the archaeological site of Metaponto, 80 km from Matera Sassi (Unesco World Heritage) and 90 km from Bari airport.
The amount requested is 350.000 euros.
Price € 325,000
Price / sq metre: €/m² 2,031.25