On the top of a hill, surrounded by vineyards, with beautiful panoramic view of the cliff and the cathedral of Orvieto, we find “Il Cantico dei Sogni”. This splendid property consists of a villa and several annexes.
The main building covers an area of about 600sqm on two levels connected through both internal staircase and a functional goods lift. The villa was restored with prestigious materials: single-glazed lacquered wood windows, plasterworks, artistic stained-glass windows, panelling, hand-decorated doors, painted built-in closets, luxury bathrooms.
At ground floor we find the living area: living room with large stone fireplace, dining room, study/library, veranda, guest bathroom, dinette, large equipped kitchen, panoramic porches and small apartment. On the first floor we have six large and panoramic bedrooms (two of which with private terrace), five bathrooms, hallways and a small loft.
The first guesthouse covers an area of 100sqm, with two bedrooms, two bathrooms with closets and a small living area with kitchen, plus underground storage. The second one covers an area of 100sqm, with two bedrooms and a bathroom, and needs to be restored. The property includes three annexes:
- storage of 25sqm
- swimming pool annex, divided into technical room and small independent apartment with hallway, bedroom, bathroom and area to be turned into sauna
- shed of 70sqm for agricultural machines, reachable through the local road.
The land of about 3ha is divided into garden, olive grove with 220 trees and an area that could be turned into truffle ground (all the necessary verifications have already been carried out). A splendid infinity swimming pool with waterfall and solarium is set within the park.
Possibility to build a heliport.
The property is provided with all the necessary utilities:
- 2 photovoltaic systems on the roof (20kw)
- 1 gas fuelled heating system in the villa
- 1 hot water production system and underfloor heating system in the guesthouse
- 1 air conditioning system (in all the bedrooms)
- 2 artesian wells
- 2 water collection tank of 20.000l
- 1 depuration system for drinkable water and drinkable water collection tank of 5.000l
- 1 rainwater collection system
- 1 complete irrigation system
- 1 salt depuration system for the swimming pool
- 1 lighting system for the swimming pool
- 1 gas underground tank of 5.000l
- 1 sewage system
- Wifi both in the villa and the guesthouse
- 1 central vacuum-cleaning system in the guesthouse
- 1 counter flow system in the swimming pool
The property has been well restored and refined with typical, elegant and functional elements. Possibility to build a sauna in the annex and a heliport in the park.
The beauty of this property makes it perfect as both important private residence and touristic facility. Moreover, it is currently inserted in the vacation rentals market.
The estate is located 10 minutes away from Orvieto and 3,5 km away from the hamlet of Sferracavallo and its amenities. Umbria, Lazio and Tuscany are easily reachable from the property.
The A1 motorway exit and the railway station of Orvieto are about 10/15 minutes away by car.
Within short distance it is possible to reach also many important touristic centres, such as for example Todi, Bolsena, Civita di Bagnoregio, Cetona and San Casciano dei Bagni.
Great Estate Group, through the owner’s specialist, draws up a due diligence on each property, which allows to perfectly know the urbanistic and cadastral situation of every property. The due diligence can be required in case of real interest in the property.
The property is owned by a company.
Price € 1,790,000
Price / sq metre: €/m² 82.94
Agency: Great Estate Immobiliare s.r.l.